Monday, December 20, 2010

Christian Cemetery Foundation

Christians Cemetery Foundation

I need your heartily full support for this project

Christians Cemetery Foundation

I'm Jonathan C Amper a 32 years of age,residence at side-2 Salay Misamis Oriental,9007 Mindanao Philippines.I'm a Real Estate Property Agent at Cagayan de Oro City,Mindanao Philippines.
I'm a Born Again Christian since 2002,married to Ms.Rovimaye M Cabactulan last January 8 2009,and currently managing to our Grain Retailer and basic needs.She is a 24 years of age and very soonest we have a baby boy this coming December of 2009.

I'm very much desire from my heart to make this blog account to reach all Christian Billionaires people who has a 100% came from their heart to support to my plan for Christians people Cemetery.My plan will success as soon as possible when you can support.This project is very unique for me to everyone and useful to make Christian people identity.And i like this visual age w/c is below the grass the caskets with surrounded filed hollow blocks and with the identity name person. http://www.onlycagayandeoro.multiply.com

I wanted to buy a property to build a Christian Cemetery Foundation and (1)one storey building for service in front of the Cemetery;footnote:that is open to all Christian denomination to service.The project totals over (10)Ten hectares more or less or more hectares if ever in different places in Misamis Oriental including in our place of Salay,and you can assured to me that after i finish the project i will make a website intended for the project Cemetery so that you can see to appreciate,and easily to reach the updates.


Very Truly Yours,
Jonathan Cristobal Amper
Future Manager

Any Donations here:
RCBC Savings Bank
ATM = 1 095 23310 1

No comments:

Post a Comment